View Single Post
      05-14-2021, 07:41 AM   #31
rhyary
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

I should clarify the current status of the FIs.

First, they are actively being used as one of my trackday sets. My Forgelines are my primary set, but these are used as well.

Since they are not in pristine condition, one has a minor road rush, they allow to get this at a discount, and refinish them on your own time, increasing the price to a used level.

Why should you get them?
In my opinion, there is only one reason and it is non technical.

Technically yes, they fabulously light and strong. But so are many other wheels. They look great, but that is subjective.

The main reasons you should be consider them is their authenticity. They are specifically designed for the E92 M3 and for an after market set, you can have an "authentic" BBS wheel. And they are no longer available.

My intention is to replace these with track day wheels like the Forgeline or equivalent.

The price is non negotiable. I am planing to use the funds to buy another set of wheels. The only reason I am selling these is because for a track day I don't need authentic wheels.

So think of this as a public service. You get authentic wheel because I don't need it to be authentic.

There is not need to flame this thread. I basically don't care if no one needs these wheels and I continue using them as my trackday set.

All the best and feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Appreciate 3