View Single Post
      09-12-2018, 04:41 PM   #299
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

I'm waiting for the rotors to wear a bit to do my "review" thread impressions. Which will probably take a good long while. 3,000 miles on them or so right now and the cross hatching is still on them. I may have found my "forever" rear rotors, heh

Visceral: I registered my VPH900 as a 40aH with Carly. But that was 2.5 years ago before registrygate so maybe I didn't register it at all. No issues. Car runs at 14v at idle, I haven't had the voltage up on the dash recently to see whether it jumps up a bit during a charge cycle, but it's definitely not charging all the time you can hear the alternator load it up when idling for a while. Haven't used the tender since the winter. None of my electrical systems have freaked out, though I do believe I may have an IACV about to bite it I've got no codes yet and obviosuly that's a known issue on theseI. I mention it because a failing battery can cause all kinds of weird gremlins to surface and I've had none of that. Still behaves the exact same as new which I would not have been able to say of either of the two OEM batteries which came before this one at this point in their lives, which both started to do intermittent long cranks etc. by now

Last edited by Richbot; 09-12-2018 at 04:51 PM..
Appreciate 0