08-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #459
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio1988 View Post

Since I had been bumped up to Advanced I couldn't help but notice the guys in GTR's, ZR1's, and other high end speed models lacking key knowledge. I learned in my Z06 and surely my speed had something to do with it, but I had open ears the whole time and kept learning as much as I could before bumping up
very good, i respect that. i myself was a product of too much car too soon. i wish i would have started with a momentum car and went from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullbussa View Post
I wasn't talking about what kind of drivers prefer one brand or the other. But now that you bring it up, you take one of those advanced drivers and put them in a Z06 and a 991 CS2 we all know in which car they're going to be faster.
you are correct. in an equally driven match up, the z06 should win that race but, he will do so in a hairy hard to manage car and have to work much harder to get there. it also does say something that you resort to this arguement. why is it that most vette owners arent as advanced as their cars, its not just their choice of car, possibly the mentality of the owner who chooses one vs the other. people who want a vette want speed at all cost and are looking for a bargain super car. people who what the gt3 dont care so much about the bargain they want the real deal and need feel and finesse to go along with the brutality. i for one want both.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0