infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr78569 View Post
I still have my 6 and its like new in my lifeproof case, so i can also wait off. But i feel ya on the going crazy lol

Yeah a website i saw said the 7 has quite the same things as the 8 and x. This is what sparked me to do this thread

LOL I feel ya! id still have mine if it was beyond repair. I had it since it came out with 3-4 replaced screens 2 batteries and then some. Only reason it was beyond repair is when i got in a fight and that was a casualty of war somewhere in the mix lol

If everything i owned wasnt apply i MIGHT look into that but due to that fact nah lol.. plus all my family has iphones so blue is life! iphone are aweosme when you go over seas too, so much easier to communicate

I havent got on board with the huge screen yet. the 5 was perfect till it expired. The I got the 6 and its great size, i hear a lot the 7 is perfect but i havent tried it myself. I do like that about the 10 though. Good screen size and still small.

Agreed. apple slows down the old ones to buy the new lol

hell yeah! rock on bro I would too. I know the x is going to be a while to actually get it but my mint iphone 6 is doing the job as of now.

LOL that would be a while too. I know my 5 still got updates
fine with me. The thing with the 5 is that small ass screen. As long as it has a nice screen size I'm fine.
Appreciate 0