12-19-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
dparm
Stop the hate, get a V8
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Corvette GS, AMG C63 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizelove View Post
I have been searching here, yahoo and other forums. I have found great information on build statistics as well as a great article on the final e9x build rolling off the line. But what I am not able to find just yet is something that shows a more descriptive final build date for the e90. I know it was 10/11, however, does anyone know if the final day was that friday the 28th or the Monday 31st...or EOW in Nov? I am also curious if anyone knows a VIN of the final e90.

I ask because it doesn't seem readily available and I own an e90 that has a production date of 10/28/2011 so just curious where I stand.

Sorry if the pros show how easy this info is to find via search...I normally do well with searching first but this one seems tricky thus far.
Thanks

That's definitely a very late build date. I don't believe the VINs are sequential so you can't just look at the last digits to find out where yours fits in.

You could try calling BMW NA and asking them. I know that Audi is pretty good about sharing production numbers and such -- perhaps BMW is too.