View Single Post
      04-22-2021, 07:02 PM   #1
450RRR
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Silverstone E90 M

ACM - RB Special and Great Service

I just wanted to let the forum know my appreciation for Matt and ACM in Fair Lawn.

I was hesitant, as most of us are, on replacing the RBs considering my E90 was low mileage and I've known that it had been cared for during its lifetime. After deciding not to sell it, I decided to take up ACM on their COVID RB special. I don't think that I would be able to receive this service at a lower price anywhere near here, nor will it be that low in the future.

I called and have dealt with Matt from start to finish. He is extremely knowledgeable and gave me all of my options, not forcing any sales. He was also flexible with me putting a deposit down and waiting another month for the appt. I also brought up another issue that had come up in a PPI and he was able to address that at no charge. During the appt Matt called and reminded me of other preventative maintenance that was scheduled. ACM was able to perform these items at a very competitive rate.

End of the day, I could not recommend ACM enough! Matt was very good and responsive to calls and emails, answering any and all questions that I had.

Thanks again and I will definitely be making the trek back for more work in the future. Oh and have you guys seen the shop???
Appreciate 3