View Single Post
      11-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #12
Stronghammer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Certainly I agree that modifying a car is a financial loser. Having said that many things have made that OK with me. If I sell the M3 and get into something new I lose money. Paid cash for the car when I bought it. It would be difficult for me to spend money on a supercharger if I still owed 40 K on the car. The car has been rock solid since I have owned it and I trust it is not going to blow up tomorrow. Thanks to this board there is an ability for a "rookie" like me to make informed choices. I have come to trust companies like IND to give me honest answers and great service so I am not afraid of being ripped off. Finally Modding keeps me entertained and occupies my addictive needs. In the end its likely much cheaper than getting a DUI or sleeping with your secretary.
Mods: ESS VT1, MS test pipes, 19 BBS CH-R, Eibach pro springs, Painted reflectors, carbon fiber grills, Painted side markers with dark tinted lenses, 30% tint, Arkym rear diffuser, Innotech axle back exhaust, Performance spoiler
Appreciate 0