08-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #85
Bob@BPS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328

Brembo BBK FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayemthree View Post
of course - out braking the compition is the best thing! especially when you sell BBK's!!!

out braking is great for passing going into a corner too. but exit speed is more important than out braking. also most anyone can stand hard on the brakes that takes little skill - so more time is usually made on entry speed and mid corner speed to.

sorry - brakes just slow ya down!
Yup, I admit, if you guys think a Brembo BBK is the way to go, I might benefit. That's assuming you bestow the pleasure on me of being the one to hook you up with a BBK.

The ONLY problem I have with the Brembo 380mm 6/4 BBK is that it won't fit inside most 18" wheels. HOWEVER...I've spent the past 3 days researching, emailing cross-sections (aka templates) of the Brembo BBk, and talking to the wheel manufacturers and distributors I deal with, in an effort to do ALL the legwork to find a solution to the 15" BBK/18" track wheel problem. I'm having some pretty good success, and eliminating some wheels that just won't work in 18s. For some, the Brembo BBK/wheel dilemma will be a deal-breaker. One wheel the definitely will NOT work is the stock 18s. If you have stock 18s on your E92 M3, you're going to have to buy the BBK AND wheels, so it will be quite expensive.

Bob

Bimmer Performance Store
Appreciate 0