BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnombe View Post
A shout out to Jamie!!

Hey people, this guy is for real super nice dude - most of you know already as I can see in other threads from years past - helping me tracking my car now literally tracking its way on CN.

As of earlier this afternoon/evening, it's already out of NS and into NB, one province closer to the West coast

Thanks Jamie for feeding my own-car-stalking addiction
Quote:
~12 hours ago it last checked in at Juniper, NB; almost into QC

Yes, Jamie rocks

Julie (I am guessing that's your name ) have fun stalking yours starting in couple weeks, heehee...
Quote:
Hey Julie... this checkpoint should help give you an idea of how many days it should take your car to get to your dealership area from Halifax

CN record shows it got to this place mid-day ET today. Thanks again Jamie!
Happy to help your wait go by a little easier. It is quite funny that you tracked the car right into Halifax Harbour as it was landing, I fit the exact same thing except I was at work and was watching it on my iPhone

I will keep you posted of the trains whereabouts and will let you know as soon as it arrives and your car is off loaded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Happy for you bnombe! That's nice of Jamie.
Julie, I will be glad to assist you when your car lands in Halifax. Just send me a PM with your VIN and we can go from there!

Keep patient all of you future M3 owners, the waiting is tough but once you get your cars, years and many miles of driving pleasure will come and go before you know it. One more thing for you all to think about while waiting, you won't get bored of your M's....... every time I drive mine is just a great an experience as the first time I drove her!

Last edited by BMRLVR; 07-21-2012 at 07:29 AM..
Appreciate 0