View Single Post
      02-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #11
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

I'm not into sports. I dont consider them to be heroes. I dont call it hardship and sacrafice when your making 100million a year.

On the other hand, police offices are here doing a public service. I thought the point of public service was to better the world and not expect people to be suckling your teet for it?

If law enforcement stepped up their game and educated, considerate, individuals with a real thirst for saving the world, there would be a lot more general respect for police offices. Unfortunately, from my experience and many others, most police officers suffer from small cock syndrome and are drunk with power.

The NYPD may have shit tons of corruption, but those mofos have balls and they protect the streets. Literally. I have the UTMOST RESPECT for them. My local cops could put Dunkin Donuts out of business with the amount of coffee and donuts they consume and expect to not pay for. F them for trying to jam a stick up my ass for being young. I dont respect them milking our tax dollars and fucking the system.
Appreciate 0