View Single Post
      04-16-2021, 02:14 AM   #117
Abdul
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3peat View Post
Had a very recent experience with Mpowermotorsport and couldn’t be happier with the service received along with the TA’s that so far have thrown no codes (only a few days so far). I was dealing with three other vendors at the same time and Abdul and his team were the most accurate, responsive, communicative and friendly among all four.
I caught a glimpse of a few other early on comments and felt like it wasn’t even the same people/company I just did business with.
I’m a fan.
Thanks for your feedback. I have apologized a few times for the delays that took place last year during Covid. It's safe to say, it was the worst year of my life. I lost my grandmother. Tore my Acl and meniscus again. And then two days after I tore my ligaments, my youngest brother passed away. I don't even know how I am still working till this day. I'm grateful for the support from my family and friends and due to the support, I'm back on my feet again.

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1766565

Nobody has ever complained about our product. We have had complaints about the shipping time. My goal by the end of the May is to have units on the shelf at all times so we can ship out the next day after we receive an order.

Finally, if every happy cusotmer left a review about their experience, this thread would've been hundred and hundreds of pages. Unfortunately, they don't. But that doesn't matter. I go to sleep at night knowing I did my best to help and serve anyone who needs help.

All these units are going out today to customers who purchased within the last few days. So the wait time has drastically decreased already.
Appreciate 1