United_States
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 [MT]

Garage List
2023 BMW M2 [MT]  [0.00]
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuRuKi View Post
I currently have a mostly stock e90 M3 and my first mod was getting an Eisenmann race exhaust. I got the race version because i read on this forum that it was LOUD but after installing mine i was kinda dissapointed in the loudness. It sounds really good but i feel like it could be a little bit louder.
So i looked into different options to make my Eisenmann louder and its either getting an X-pipe or I know one guy that removed the OEM resonators but I pm'ed him but he didnt reply.
Would removing the stock resonators make my car obnoxiously loud with a lot of drone? What would be louder getting a X-pipe or removing the resonators? anyone with Eisenmann race that removed the resonators?
thank you!
Funny, I have the opposite problem, see the thread I started yesterday. My eisenmann race is very loud, louder than I expected, and it seems that some folks have experienced different levels of loudness with that type of exhaust.

Wish I was closer to you so that we could compare in person and possibly trade.

BTW did you reuse the stock connecting pipes or did you get the ones from eisenmann?

Last edited by sycd; 11-09-2012 at 04:04 PM..
Appreciate 0