Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilehighM3 View Post
I looked into Grundy a bit. Seems like it's not available for daily driving at all. Mostly just show or collector cars. Let me know if you find anything else. I believe there's a way, but through another agent with Grundy as the underwriter and it's a bit of muddy water unless you really know what you're looking at.
Yeah, also have to have 3 cars which we don't have. I'm going to call some agents at the standard companies and ask around about an "agreed to amount policy". Otherwise if I'm ever in a wreck (and I'm not in the hospital or worse) I'll have the car brought home and I'll swap as much as possible to OEM. Then proceed the claim appraisal. That was USAAs guidance.
The other thing you can do in the event of an accident where you're not at fault, is to pursue the responsible insurance company for replacement value of a car equal in age or one year newer. I know several people who haven't sued for damages, but used the threat of it to show market value on their car was higher and eventually collected the money for their car close to the desired number.
Appreciate 0