View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #20
hpc3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 G80 Base, Build Week 12

OC site for US has been useless for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnombe View Post
Actually from what I've read before trying (and getting obsessed) to track my car's journey to me, it is easier to track US order. For starter there is the OC site that BMW USA provides for production stages tracking. There is a sticky thread on the whole topic on (US orders) tracking
Had my order in/approved May 24th production week of 7/9 targeted and watched the OC page for updates pretty much weekly. Fast forward to today even and the OC page still has no info on my order(it was completed and on its way to port on 07/05/12, almost two weeks early). Its still in port waiting on a ship today so... who knows. I wanted to track it for curiosity if anything else, missed out.

My dealer/rep thinks it will be in by the end of the month so I guess I'll hear from him once we get on a boat and get closer to arrival. Still need to book time at the PerfCenter for the delivery and pay for it. Couple milestones left. BMW could do a better job at all the tracking steps IMO.

Born on July 4th, 2012, PCD September 5th, 2012.
Appreciate 0