View Single Post
      03-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #35
erm324
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

From my experiences the rallies and car runs ive been on usually are balls out with mostly all the cars travelling at very high speed/racing. Depending on the size of the group, well usually split up and have the faster guys in their own group out front and the slower guys falling behind (well either wait for them at a meetup point up ahead or at the location if its close).

Personally I am one of those who tends to race etc..., but I never give others shit for not wanting to push it on the roads and respect their decision. When another fast/exotic car downshifts next to me on the highway looking to line up (and theres another 10+ cars around me either with their video cameras out or ready to run too) I can't help but hitting the M button, dropping it into gear, and going WOT.

On runs with ER (exotics ralley) the cops know were coming out and habeclosed down the highway just to pull the entire caravan over on multiple occassions..in the end its a personal choice and noone shoudl be giving you shit for wanting to go at your own pace.
Appreciate 0