View Single Post
      06-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #528
Tony135
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ‘22 Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDontAlwaysDrink View Post
I'm sorry, but can I ask you what the intent of your message is? Don't tell me this is one of those "I'm in your area let's meet face to face and duke it out" sort of kiddy stuff.... I can't sit here and say that I've agreed with everything that Pinhead has ever said, but if you're taking a Top Stitch/Ranz approach to people, then maybe any negative reputation that you may or may not have is well-earned.

I hope I'm just misinterpreting it, though with your quoting a troll post and your response being akin to "bring it in person" I find my imagination stretched for this....

Tony, you don't have to take my advice, and I certainly don't expect you to, given that this is all the internets, but I think you could really learn a thing or two from Jordan's professionalism. I had to go back and read it again in post #200, the way he attempted to resolve the situation was if nothing else at least admirable.
In no way am I trying to come across in an aggressive manner. Pinhead has made it his personal agenda to bump these threads when the matter has been handled. All I'm trying to say is to come by, check out our facility and chat with Jordan himself. I don't know what else he wants us to do. We have handled this to the best of our ability and the customer is happy now, yet Pinhead is not.

I appreciate the advice but I don't believe I've come across unprofessional at all. I agree that Jordan has handled a very serious situation in an admirable way!

I apologize for maybe coming across too aggressive.
Appreciate 0