View Single Post
      07-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #73
mcp202
Private
Rep
Drives: V3 CTS V

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsyang15 View Post
in all honesty, it really came down to that I wanted a lightweight titanium setup full exhaust system for my car. Besides the obvious weight savings, Titanium has a sound and resonance hard to duplicate by any stainless setup in the market. I have owned this car before and already went through 6 different exhaust setups but on this second E9x M3, I ponied up the cash to get what I thought answered all my needs. But with the PVD black ceramic treatment, I was limited to options such as Gintani and Eisenmann Race... Both well bought and used exhausts on this forum, but I wanted a solution like that with Titanium and EAS had that answer for me. People can argue on this thread back and forth about performance gains, heat insulation, blah blah blah, but I already shaved 60 lbs with the titanium setup, the extra was for personal aesthetics. We all can get away with wearing a G-Shock and Seiko but why do people pony up sometimes and buy Panerai, Audemars and Rolex... Just different strokes for different folks

Not here really to debate with people on it or not, but no one can argue if this is the price for my temporary happiness, then why not

I'm glad someone else said that quote and it wasn't me... I just saw this movie and I can vividly remember the quote! I think I wouldn't have the balls to say it myself without sounding like a d**che lol
Well put. Looks awesome!!!!!
Appreciate 0