View Single Post
      03-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #25
JA///MES
PLZRACE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Tire Rack has them for $1,383.00 shipped to my home in TX! So I don't know who you spoke with or how you acquired that price but why don't you just go and purchase them over there! I'm sick of this BS where everyone wants something for dirt cheap here and all anyone ever asks is "whats your lowest price shipped to where ever". Do you all not understand the negotiation process or how it works? If I have an offer to sell at a set price then you come back with a counter-offer.

HK8888 you make all these claims that you can get everything for much cheaper and brand new yet you can't prove anything! So to me its just some idiot with nothing better to do! So go somewhere else and low ball someone else, or if you can't afford it then don't attempt to purchase.
2011 E90 JBM ///M3 DCT l Gintani Catless X-Pipe w/ Hybrid Exhaust l Vishnu Procede V5 with Meth l l RE Pulleys l Tecnocraft Envy l Arkym CF Diffuser l CF BMW Spoiler l Arkym CF Front Bumper l GB ///M Badge l GB Side Markers l GB Kidney Grills l PSS 275/255/35/19s l VMR VB3s in Hyper Black l CF Steering Wheel Trim l ///M Pedals l Black Tow Hooks l Eibach Springs l GP Thunder Bulbs l IND Key Hole Cover l BMW PSW l Verstrabe Paddles
Appreciate 0