View Single Post
      03-23-2008, 06:57 PM   #236
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

The mere fact that there is a winning bidder in this auction -after all, eBay is investigating and the dealer offered a new price deal after the fact- is enough to put this "RESERVE/NO RESERVE" to rest, guys.

The dealer "game" did not work out. It backfired. Nothing else to see here.

Now, I still believe that eBay is the one that will decide this and that the OP will win this just by principle and as long as he play under eBay rules. Outside of that eBay domain, it could become a nasty legal fight if the dealership stick to their guns. They already have shown that they are stupid by playing the game of "Jesus Toast/Indiana Corn Flake" with an M3 that could have been sold at MSRP or even slightly under without any problem and could have generated many more sales to this dealership while keeping the catchphrase of the "08 M3 LOWEST PRICE ON EBAY" accurate. The gamble did not work, that they are dragging this instead of just write this off as a stupid move prove to me that in fact they are stupid...

So the OP is dealing with very stupid people that could drag this until the next generation M3 shows up if eBay doesn't enforce their own rules, IMO.
Appreciate 0