09-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #142
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
I think people are fucking confused. They're taking an entire religion: an entire religion, and are considering them ALL terrorists because some select extremists in that religion caused 9/11. It's stupid. People say that it's a religion full of hate, lack of rights, etc.

If I were to cut down the Bible piece-by-piece, I'd find some ridiculous things in there too that makes Christianity seem like an extremely restrictive and hating religion. But people like to pick-and-choose, so they'll conveniently ignore those little quotes from the Bible

Dear America: stop being fucking ignorant and retarded.
There is a slight difference between Christian extremists and Islamic extremists. World wide, in modern times, Islamic extremists kill more people in a few months than Christian extremists in a few decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetaxi165 View Post
In my country, something similar happened over the last 500 years.

Many temples were destroyed and mosques were built on their spots - this is a symbol of conquest.

And anyone who reads the Quran will know that there is no such thing as peace. Their duty is to be at war with the non-believers - i.e the rest of the world.
Seems like this would be obvious to everyone...