View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 05:06 AM   #42
dom_cmh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoM3z View Post
I should have included this tidbit of information. As it played out I was in between colors AW and Sparkling Graphite. Both colors are awesome, but there was something about the Sparkling Graphite that I gravitated to. While searching I found out that they only came out with this color in 2008. E90 in this color was hard to find and out of the question in that time line. In part I am I am also in a point in my life where I no longer need to drive my mom around that often so I can do with a coupe

I'm actually jealous you have an E90 in SG....
Don't be jealous, your car is sweet! Any M3 is awesome. I do tend to prefer the E90 not so much for the room but for the back end design. I know what you mean about them being hard to find. I waited 6 months of daily online searching before finding mine and then having to fly to NYC and drive it home to Ohio. It was a florida car and not driven in NYC or I would have passed on it.

Summer Fun - 2016 F80 M3 | Tanzanite | Black FULL Leather | 6MT | Executive | Lighting | Driver Assist | Adaptive Suspension | 19" Black Wheels | Black Grills & Sides | Roof
Appreciate 0