View Single Post
      02-19-2014, 06:41 PM   #26
RR-NYC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakBch View Post
The auto industry lenders use the FICO Auto Industry Option Score. Some times called the FICO auto enhanced score. This score is typically higher than the credit score you get when you purchase your credit report, as the scale is higher.

Since OP is talking about how his FICO effects his ability to purchase an auto that's where I mentioned his score relative to the scale auto lenders use. If we were taking about credit cards or houses then perhaps you are right, I don't participate in those kinds of loans.

I don't need to google search what I do everyday. But you are welcome to yourselves.
So you agree then, that we were talking about two different types of scores? There is 1) FICO 300-850 and FICO Auto Industry Option Score.

If you look back and read your threads, you did not make that distinction YET were so confident that I was wrong and needed to educate myself all the while either you didn't know there was a difference or you found out later that they were in fact not the same.

I don't care what FICO Auto whatever is, FICO scores (without options) is 300-850, period - end of story- game over

Good grief
Appreciate 0