RingMeister01
Croatian
No_Country
Rep
Drives: PORSCHE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3sicko View Post
Hi fellas, the photo of headlight with the carbon housing is my most recent project I had done over at Oneighty, the headlights came out exactly the way I wanted and I really have to give props to Igor, Artem and Alex for the incredible job and making it happen.
Couple of months ago, I came across with the idea to replace the housing with something that can make my headlights look unique and yet retain a clean OEM look. So carbon fiber was the route I came up with, and Igor without any hesitation told me it could be done, just have to give them a little time. So couple of months went by (since I was the first one getting this done as they have never done this before for others, took them sometimes), the carbon fiber housings have finally arrived, and were ready for installation…..now they are on.
I am very happy with the look of the carbon fiber housings as it sets the headlights apart from others and the best part is that weave matches with the roof!
If anyone ever needs to mod their headlights, or if you have your own idea to customize, look no further, these guys do have the magic to make it happen!!
Damn, thats hot. Artem, see you next week!
Looking for an SUV
Appreciate 0