Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Why My ///M3 will be my last ///M3

I am now in my forth ///M3 and made up my mind it will be my last ///M3

You might ask why, well I once loved this car and mind you I still do as long as I will be driving the one I now have. However, once I am ready to change it will no longer be a ///M3 or ///M4 as they will be called since I only drive a coupe as my second car. While I not always agree with Jeramy Clarkson, I do agree what he had to say here at the end of the BMW M135 Review.

The review if you missed it (a good one BTW) can be found here ---> Click here if you have not seen the JC Review

Here is what he said about the ///M Badge and I Quote ...

One thing, though. I do wish BMW would reserve that M badge for cars that have come from its motor sport division, rather than sticking it on anything that’s a bit faster than usual. The M135i may say M on the back. But if you look underneath, there’s no limited-slip diff, so it isn’t an M car, really. Unless the M here stands for marketing.

End of JC Quote ...

I know most of you feel about the same as far as the miss-use of the ///M badge goes ... makes me look (in a few years) at Porsche or Benz for my next toy.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0