04-04-2018, 12:07 PM   #18
Dr. Dre
the doctor
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_cars View Post
Are you kidding me dude? I don't just make stuff up flippantly and post. Get your head out of your ass. You don't know me, and I don't really care that you're some district manager of Kia somewhere - just because you're "in the car business" doesn't mean the rest of us don't know our shit.

Literally a 2 minute search on Autotrader shows plenty of cars with roughly 20k miles from 2015 that you can reasonably get for mid 40's. When I see a car with a price tag of 46-48k, you can absolutely assume that you can get that car for 45-46k, which is "mid 40's". In fact anything between 43 - 47k could be considered mid 40's.

Ok. tail between legs regarding pricing. I stand by everything else. Your attitude regarding people lease cars shows your ignorance. You made a lot of assumptions and statements calling people dumb ass because they lease. I bet most of the people on these forums purchased their M3s used and leasing would not be an option.

Everyone knows that financially it makes more sense to lease a car than to purchase a depreciating asset.

Go ahead. Give me reason why an F8x is worth $90k?
Appreciate 0