The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike the snake View Post
Awesome! Which model Omega did you get?

I'm getting close to having enough extra money to get another nice watch.

Although, I've been bitten by another bug, and I've been looking into building an old-school Harley Shovelhead bobber, it will be hard to decide as both will be about 15 grand.

I think I'll always be an old-school mechanical watch guy, I don't see myself ever wearing anything digi.

What I'd like to see is hi-tek sunglasses, soon I bet we'll have the technology to put heads-up displays into glasses so your computer, phone, camera, everything, would be in the glasses. Even better yet, all that put into custom contact lenses.
I think there's already a heads up display in some ski goggles if I'm not mistaken. Tells you your speed and a few things.

I could be wrong though.

As far as intelligent watches go, I see nothing wrong with them, but like always, there's a time and place. A watch for every occasion if you will

Would I get one? I seriously doubt it. Do I think they are neat? There are some seriously creative devices out there. And maybe it will make more people aware of what other types of watches are out there again. Like a gateway drug
Appreciate 0