View Single Post
      07-19-2019, 03:44 PM   #10
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

The noise is nowhere near as bad as allowing it to continue beacuse it means hard parts of your suspension are banging on eachother. 2 years? Holy hell that's a long time to drive a broken car

I've been running a Dinan bar on my car for like 50000 miles and ran the RDSport before then. The only noises I've ever had have been dry bushings on the RD sport causing some graunchiness, fixed with lube periodically. And then, much later, it snapped in half, which also made a noise, one time, POS.

The Dinan makes no noise, I checked the bushes recently and was surprised to find they looked perfect still after all this time. I use Bimmerworld links with mine but the Dinan links (cut down appropriately) are also fine. The ones it comes with are too long for anything but full soft IMO and even then it's marginal

EDIt: Oh wait, I lied. My Dinan bar did clunk a bit recently. One of the endlink jam nuts on the driver's side loosened up. I tightened it. Clunk gone, has stayed gone. Has happened a total of 1 time since I got the bar a number of years ago. Nothing touches anything else otherwise, no bangs bops bonks or bumps.

Last edited by Richbot; 07-19-2019 at 03:50 PM..
Appreciate 0