06-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #84
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by anom3 View Post
i have a 6mt and live in a quite flat city, so rarely, if ever, do i press on the break when starting the car. i tried the break routine, but got the noise.

but, "previous run cycle" engine temperature (oil) has a clear effect on this. if the last "run cycle" doesnt warm the oil / engine up, the noise is almost gone.

just watch this video, i'm tired of writing. sorry for all the umm, aaaa... wierd feeling talking to myself

the noise was so quiet this time around, i began moving the phone away only to hear it ever so slightly.
My clunk noise is never louder than yours in the last video !
Note ; Car was sitting 7 days in my garage,and started her today with the strange brake procedure,and no clunk noise !
After 9 hours started the car again after work, used the brake procedure again and no clunk noise !
Said it before,the brake procedure works for me ,this brake procedure comes actualy from racedoc11,and i said to myself why not and give it a try !
So no clunk noise here when using the brake procedure ,and it seems like it works only on DCT cars !
What can be the link between the clunk noise and the brake procedure ?
Well i have no anser and it sounds even unbelievable.....see no link between them !
Also thanks for posting the video !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0