View Single Post
      10-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #54
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolren View Post
The only silly is you. First learn how to respect others before commenting.
Your posts are always full of fanboy BS. Get a grip we all drive BMW's. Once again what you said in earlier posts, makes it sound like you have no clue what you are talking about. Could be a language barrier, but I don't think so.
Quote:
I have been involved in the F1 programme with all its technological wind tunnel backgrounds and the FIZ in Germany for more than 12 years while you, in the U.S., had no idea what F1 is.
Nice respect, hypocrite. You going to the F1 race in Austin, Mr. big F1 technical wind tunnel genius? Or you still mad BMW left F1 with their tail between their legs.
Quote:
Besides that, what I already said is that the most eccentric BMW M3 which is the DTM version beated the hell out of Mercedes-Benz AMG DTM C-Class Coupe. Even in the ALMS, the M3 is more competitive than Porsche, Ferrari, or Corvette.
Actually most eccentric BMW M3 is the E92 M3 GT. The DTM car is not even remotely related to a M3. It is no more related to a M3, than a Nascar is related to a Camry.

The ALMS M3 GT lost the championship this year to Corvette, so wrong again.
Quote:
Anyways if you prefer that Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Class Coupe Black Series crap, then why not buy it instead of a BMW?
I am not a BMW nuthugger, so maybe at some point I will get a Black Series. I have owned many BMW's, as well as a couple Audi's and Benz's. You only live once why limit youself to one brand. There are many many great cars out there.

Last edited by M3_WC; 10-25-2012 at 11:25 PM..
Appreciate 0