View Single Post
      01-29-2009, 06:23 PM   #8
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Do you lift in addition to your cardio? Just wondering because if preserving muscle is anywhere near the top of your list then you are probably eating way too little, especially with a fat burner. I'm currently cutting to lose some BF (I'm currrently 170lbs at 13%bf), and I am cutting at 2100 cals per day (but I weigh 65lbs less than you though!!!). I would say to up your cals, and consider having a refeed every week or so where you can bump up your carb intake drastically and overall cals to around maintenance for the day (keep protein and fat relatively low for that day) to help trick your body and help raise your leptin levels. Do you have any idea what your BMR is (how many cals you need to maintain your current weight)? I would calculate that and then subtract 500 cals from that. Of course you can take this with a grain of salt as I am not a professional, but this is what works for me when I look to cut fat, but preserve as much lean mass as possible. Just think that after you drop the weight you don't want to be one of those skinny fat people who just looked to make the scale move at any cost.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0