08-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #15
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Yes, you guys have to wait longer because it goes through the Panama canal. I'm about 'central' (near Toronto, Ontario). So after it got discharged from the boat on the east coast last Thursday, it travelled by train to Toronto over the course of 6 days - although it might have only taken 3 if the train hadn't broken down. Then it was supposed to take 2 to 3 days to arrive at the dealership by truck, but it made it in 1 day.

If you pick it up next Thursday or Friday, I'm guessing it will arrive at your dealership Tuesday or Wednesday!

I posted a couple of pics of the dirty car in the Canadian tracking thread (as we're not supplied with an on-line tracking system by BMW): http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...5&postcount=85
That is desperately pretty, Julie. Azurite Black is my favorite color of all-time.