United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 DCT ZCP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACarGuy View Post
Are you getting full bass in streaming audio as well? Because even when I used wired (USB) Carplay, the bass is lacking. If the Joyeauto box has better bass then clearly it is processing it differently than the Kremersino unit and may be incentive enough to switch.
FWIW, the JoyeAuto wired version is no longer being sold. Michael@Kremersino told me that the JoyeAuto was a customer of theirs for the wired version. This explains why the box itself was completely identical on the outside and everything of the wired version looks identical to the wireless/USB model I have from Kremersino.

The bass is solid in the JoyeAuto/Kremersino Wired only model.

The current model JoyeAuto sells is not made by Kremersino but by a competitor of theirs. Does anyone on this forum have this model?
Wait, so are you saying that the actual box and audio internals are that different between the wired and wireless versions of the joyeauto and Kremersino? I had thought the only difference was the addition of Wi-Fi.