PACarGuy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 DCT ZCP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyse7en View Post
I have JoyeAuto wired for about 4 months now. I have to say so far so good. I don't have any issues you have listed above except phone call volume being tied to music volume. When I'm listening to music at a comfortable volume. The call comes in much lower making me turn up the volume. After the call the music kicks back in and the volume is obnoxiously high.

My microphone seems to work without issues too. The quality is a bit shitty but people can hear me with no echos. It picks up quite a more road noise vs the factory one. I also have no issues using my mic for siri commands. I can voice dial, open apps, change tracks, siri recognizes all of those commands.

It seems from the general vibe of this thread theres still a few bugs to work out with the wireless version. But I think the wired version is rock solid if it's not a defective unit like some people got earlier in this thread.
Are you getting full bass in streaming audio as well? Because even when I used wired (USB) Carplay, the bass is lacking. If the Joyeauto box has better bass then clearly it is processing it differently than the Kremersino unit and may be incentive enough to switch.