Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbona View Post
It happens to all cars that have had the latest DCT software update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erm324 View Post
Has nothing to do with the supercharger, its your transmission. My transmission acted the same both with and without the blower (clunky, jerky). No big deal.
Thank you all for your responses! After hearing them and discussing with Roman, I feel perfectly comfortable. I hafta give a huge shoutout to Roman @ ESS with his extremely prompt responses and eagerness to help his customers. Seems to be a great guy and he really makes you feel at ease with likely the biggest mod you could possible do.

I feel it may be a combination of the tranny not being fully warmed up at times and the ECU not being fully adapted yet. Prior the the SC, I would have a jerky downshift every once in awhile, but I think I'm paying extremely close attention to the way the car is behaving now that I have the SC on the car.

The kit has been performing great other than my concerns expressed earlier, so I will keep you all posted as I put PLENTY of more miles on it
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0