View Single Post
      12-22-2022, 10:41 AM   #13
papaya_dude
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
Group buys rarely go perfect but I've had great luck w/ the GB organizer that is no longer on this forum. I can't even type out his website. There were a couple of small hiccups and in both cases (out of about 8 or 9 things I've bought), both the retailer and the GB organizer (the actual individual) were great to deal with. I guess it's important for both the GB organizer and the retailer to be stand up people.

Since it was damaged in delivery, your first recourse is FedEx; see what they say. May take some time of course. Hopefully, there's some level of insurance on the package so they can at least make you whole, money wise. If it was damaged due to poor handling, it's on FedEx. If it was poorly packaged, that's on the retailer. Definitely would inform the Retailer and the GB organizer though, seems like you've done that though. Best bet now is to follow up w/ fedex and/or name names and see if that gets folks motivated to resolve your issue. Unfortunately, the GB organizer has little to do w/ the situation though. Not much they can do unless they've built a solid relationship w/ the retailer...which is why we need to choose our GB's wisely.
Thanks for the advice and feedback, it's much appriciated.
Appreciate 0