View Single Post
      02-19-2021, 12:38 AM   #16
acevo8
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Mitsubishi Evo 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcp312 View Post
In case anyone else is looking for good shops, I ended up going to Performance Eurowerks in Buffalo Grove (soon moving to Elk. Grove). Couldn't be happier, great service, very knowledgeable since these are the cars they primarily only work on and Alex has a e92 himself. They did my Rod Bearings, Throttle Actuators, Thermostat and Thermostat Sensor, installed a Macht Schnell intake kit, and Eisenmann Race Exhaust with a test pipe. Car is running great especially after flashing Stage 2 tune. Highly recommend this shop and they are reasonably priced. Thanks acevo8

Now can someone please recommend some good body shops to touch up my front bumper and install a lip, rear diffuser and maybe a CSL style trunk? Preferably in Chicago or close to downtown although I'm obviously willing to drive to the suburbs for quality and a fair price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcp312 View Post
In case anyone else is looking for good shops, I ended up going to Performance Eurowerks in Buffalo Grove (soon moving to Elk. Grove). Couldn't be happier, great service, very knowledgeable since these are the cars they primarily only work on and Alex has a e92 himself. They did my Rod Bearings, Throttle Actuators, Thermostat and Thermostat Sensor, installed a Macht Schnell intake kit, and Eisenmann Race Exhaust with a test pipe. Car is running great especially after flashing Stage 2 tune. Highly recommend this shop and they are reasonably priced. Thanks acevo8

Now can someone please recommend some good body shops to touch up my front bumper and install a lip, rear diffuser and maybe a CSL style trunk? Preferably in Chicago or close to downtown although I'm obviously willing to drive to the suburbs for quality and a fair price.
Great to hear that Performance Eurowerks worked out for you. They are indeed a great shop, can't wait will they make the full transition to Elk Grove, that'll be much closer for me 😀How do you like the sound of the Eisenmann with test pipes, is it loud? Also, did you do an o2 extender for the test pipes?
Appreciate 0