Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [3.75]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330iToy View Post
Mike I finally got the test pipes installed this morning. I then installed the BPMS Stage 2 tune! Amazing and a real performance difference. Excellent tune! I am not much of a writer so please forgive any errors. Hands down if you are on the fence about the BPMS tune, make the jump. It is well worth it. Mike was easy to talk with and was there if I might have any problems. It was an easy install and simple. Just read everything he sends and tells you. It hauls ass across the whole rpm range now it seems. Smoother and faster response. I do wish I would of gotten the cold start delete. Better said would be my neighbors would of loved it if I did not keep the cold start. Also I wish I would of gotten a midpipe with high flow cats and not cut up my factory pipes. The big negative is the drone between 1800-2000 rpms and volume. My wife has already complained. So I might end up buying a midpipe. I just got tired of trying to find an used AKRA midpipe and waiting on IND to finish the new Challenge midpipe. I still might buy IND's (really want it) if it helps with the volume and drone. So much for trying to be cheap and just do test pipes. Once again I want to Thank Mike and his crew for making an excellent product and hooking me up like he did! Thank you Sir!
Our pleasure, glad you are enjoying it!

For others interested, we are going to hold a group buy for July 19:

PLEASE SEND US A PM TO JOIN ONE OF THE TEN SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR THE GROUP BUY
THE GROUP BUY PRICE WILL BE 25% OFF PLUS A FREE 2019 NAVIGATION MAP UPDATE AND FREE SHIPPING. DCT Software will be $150 Extra

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----