Drives: 2011.75 M3 Space Gray

Garage List
2011.75 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330iToy View Post
Are you answering PM's?
Just replied, sorry. We had over ten cars on schedule the last couple days so it has been very busy. Always please call or email if you can not reach us as PMs are checked last. Thank you!
Mike I finally got the test pipes installed this morning. I then installed the BPMS Stage 2 tune! Amazing and a real performance difference. Excellent tune! I am not much of a writer so please forgive any errors. Hands down if you are on the fence about the BPMS tune, make the jump. It is well worth it. Mike was easy to talk with and was there if I might have any problems. It was an easy install and simple. Just read everything he sends and tells you. It hauls ass across the whole rpm range now it seems. Smoother and faster response. I do wish I would of gotten the cold start delete. Better said would be my neighbors would of loved it if I did not keep the cold start. Also I wish I would of gotten a midpipe with high flow cats and not cut up my factory pipes. The big negative is the drone between 1800-2000 rpms and volume. My wife has already complained. So I might end up buying a midpipe. I just got tired of trying to find an used AKRA midpipe and waiting on IND to finish the new Challenge midpipe. I still might buy IND's (really want it) if it helps with the volume and drone. So much for trying to be cheap and just do test pipes. Once again I want to Thank Mike and his crew for making an excellent product and hooking me up like he did! Thank you Sir!