View Single Post
      09-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

IT'S IN THE SMUGGLERS HOLD!??!! (what I call the trunk stash area) I HAVE GOT TO GO CHECK THIS. I love what BMW is doing with connecteddrive, this is definitely a must have. How much was it to get the parts? how about install? God I wish I lived in Cali just so I could have all these awesome guys upgrade my car T_T. I guess the weather would be nice too... mostly the car thing though.

Does it do all the fancy new stuff like read text messages to you and better recognition of voice commands (I think they're using Dragon?) I was gonna use this app called Robin that does all this stuff, but if my car can do it, even better! I guess getting the new hardware would let you upgrade to all the fancy new software as it rolls out in 2013 huh? Really wish BMW would just not be such tools and upgrade software for free. Seems like a great way to enhance customer loyalty, course people would be less inclined to buy new cars.

You also said you had all of the convenience stuff that your friend had? Even the concierge stuff?
TIYA!
Want SO BAD