View Single Post
      06-12-2018, 12:41 AM   #42
my_e92_is_blue
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornM3 View Post
Hope y’all don’t mind me butting in, but I’m confused, I currently have an evolve 600 kit, I’m trying to upgrade to a smaller pulley 8.5-9 psi and evolve keeps telling me that the blue Bosch injectors will still support the upgrade and with room to go.
But after reading this and other pages all the other kits seem to upgrade the injectors with every level up.
Currently evolve has the 600 and 620 kit so by me using the 8.5-9 psi pulley I’ll essentially be a 650 kit (evolve hasn’t done this personally they said) but still said the blue injectors will still work since they only know one person who has put that pulley on their kit in the US

And I have AFD proflex commander so I want to utilize e85 but that will surely max my injectors I believe
That sounds like it will max them because those seem to be 410cc and on the normal 620 kit without the smaller pulley or e85 (green injectors) , you just barely make the minimum flow rate required and those are bigger than 410cc. I would upgrade if nothing other than peace of mind because you surely don't want to lean out a very expensive s65 im going with the 590cc bosch ones for mine and i plan to run e85 but on the same size pulley.
Appreciate 0