View Single Post
      09-24-2017, 01:55 PM   #508
65fastback
Captain
Rep
Drives: every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Hey fastback. I'm going to change the plugs on both of my cars. I have half read the basic horror stories about the rear plugs or that it's difficult to pull the rear coil out as their is minimum room. I plan on reading the actual DIY but are you suggesting that this is (pick one please) a piece of cake, easy Peasy, a can of corn, nothing to it, nothing to sweat about, like taking candy from a baby, it's a cinch, a walk in the park, it's child's play, it ain't rocket science, easy as pie, you could do it with your eyes closed, easy as ABC, like falling off a log, like shooting fish in a barrel, no sweat, easy as pie, duck soup, a job for my left hand, downhill all the way, a bed of roses, clear sailing, an open book or like sitting ducks? If you would be so kind as to pick one of these so that way I will know the level of difficulty before I get started. Thanking you in advance, BOOF.
UUUM thats funny!... how about i buy you a beer next time your in seattle? i am not as big of an ass as you might think, heck... Ill even change cyl 4 & 8 if you bring your E9x. Cheers!
Appreciate 2
BOOF-M34450.00
BTN10.00