Thread: PART OUT
View Single Post
      02-23-2009, 12:33 AM   #69
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep
Drives: M3

ohh and to prove that I am not taggling usernames and my buddy who is very notorious to post nonsense for me all time posted that.. I went out of my way to get loo903's phone number. He is an old buddy of mine and goes to my school.. Look up his name he created that account 4 days ago, because he purchased a 335i. My buddy Gena always posts things for me to Fuck with me all the time. For example once he shaved my eye brows when I was extremely wasted. To also prove that I am not taggling usernames to make myself feel better or try to prove a point I begged my old friend for his username and password, and told him that he is still fairly a new member and can create a new one. I begged him for a good 2 minutes for him to let me post his info because he told me he had pm's from people on the board a couple of days ago regarding parts he wanted to buy. So if you look at his pms then you will see that I didnt create another account to taggle between because if I did why the hell would I want 335i parts.

**sorry had to remove his info.

and again i need to change my password because I have way to many friends that post here thinking its all fun and games. Not knowing its some crazy serious car guys that will destroy your reputation for something like this..

Sticky, pm me for that lunch bro

and VG sorry and thanks alot man.. Just create a new username bro

Last edited by unique; 02-23-2009 at 12:42 PM..
Appreciate 0