Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksm3 View Post
Now this is what I'm talking about! Love it and nice to see that you are still on oem internals with a blower and tracking it!! Now I may opt towards a blower just don't like the idea of adding weight to the nose. Wish the plenums were plastic like oem.
Sorry if I didn't catch it but what's the weight of her now? And are you running engine, trans and diff coolers?
Thanks! Weight was 3235lbs before the wing was put on. There's a bunch more weight that we can easily lose, like stock rear exhaust section (25-30lbs), rear glass to Makrolon plastic (10-15lbs), all body panels, doors and roof are still metal so we could lose weight there, and if this was truly a race car, we would lose the blower which would take out around 100lbs. Also, the car has retained virtually all wiring. There's a number of pounds to lose there by stripping some of the wiring out, but I'm not in a hurry to do that.

I do want to do the exhaust soon but I may end up at Laguna Seca again in a couple weeks, so I'm gonna hold off.
Wow that is light!!!!!
Oh yes totally hold off...I run at Limerock so I had to switch to the rear ESS section from my Meistershaft Gt2.
I've been looking myself for complete carbon doors, hood and boot lid on MOTORSPORT24.de
Great site and amazing products but priceyyyyyyyy with the shipping and customs etc.
Appreciate 0