11-05-2011, 09:14 AM   #39
Yea Boi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine white 08 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer_kidd View Post
big pimpin rich! let's plan for a shoot next weekend.
Haha, i only learned from biggest pimp of them all, JAN, haha, naw you the biggest pimp thai
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
looks incredible man!!

next up should be an LCI rear tail light conversion
Thanks, yes i know, in due time i will do it, i have a couple plans for rear but i'm done for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92 M3 View Post
Hey Rich,

It was nice to meet you and your crew yesterday. Thanks for the shout out. Let me know when you guys do the photo shoot!

I hope you don't mind me posting, but this was my favorite 'after install' pic below. It shows the aggressive stance along with the 10.5 rears tightly snug under the KW drop. Honestly, the pictures don't do the car justice. The drop and wider LMs than mine (10.0) is sexy!

Nice meeting you Jeff, sick car, i didnt realize how many supercharged cars were out there, especially around tri-state area, i might have to step up my game,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
Looks to me like you have been bitten by the "Mod Bug" looks good ... it's all good
Haha, yes i think i did this past month, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Sexy! Thought about doing the same to my bumper - shave side markers AND the jets that I rarely use.

Question - what did they do with the jets for the headlights out of curiosity?
Thanks for the props.
My guy disconnected and plugged the jets for the headlights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
@ updates, stance looks proper!
Thanks, i'm really happy with the stance on the kw's at its lowest setting, not too low and not too high, perfect IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blast1st View Post
drool... looking great my pinoy brudah...
Salamat pare

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92_m3 View Post
Like my co-worker always says, cars that really look good makes the titi matigas.

Nice car man! Tastefully modded.
Haha, tell you co-worker he's right thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldC View Post
Nice! I saw your car when it was over at Detailers Domain with the stock suspension. The drop looks much better!

I'll be running the same wheel setup, with the 10.5 rears. Thai wants to do an LM club shot in the spring. I'm holding off putting the LMs on till the there's no longer salt on the roads.
Yeah, i was a 4x4 at that time, smh. Figured i would wait to do everything all at once. Was your car the e90 m3 with bike rack at the meet? Is that the eisenmann race exhaust? Would love to meet up with you and hear it in person. Congrats on the LM's the 10.5 really make the rear flush and they clear rear 380 BBK also

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjollnir19 View Post
wow great job on the m man... one day i swear
Thanks
Appreciate 0