05-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #94
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbook View Post
I think it's hilarious that the OP hasn't said anything in this thread since the shit he started it with... That is what I find suspicious. The guy doesn't even say anything after bashing Vorsteiner and ppl calling him out.

I can't speak for anything outside of my experience, but from my experience with Vorsteiner everything has been perfect. Fitment has never been an issue nor has quality. If you don't like their products or think they're full of shit, don't buy them cuz no one is forcing you to and that's for damn sure.

you should check out some othe threads regarding VORS. i love VORS products nice design but shit just doesnt fit right specially for the price.

I remember 2 years ago everyone was so into VORS then realized its a piece of shit when it comes to fitment. yes i will still buy the VORS hood no question ask. I think the hood is one of the best hood out for E9x M3. But i just hope that they will make it right in the first place. also they need to stop lying to customer saying that VORS products are made with AUTOCLAVE? well like the guy said they are being sued for false advertising. not sure if thats true or not but to me we already know they lied so many times.