View Single Post
      04-10-2006, 07:32 AM   #3
eleven24
Foppa!
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35i

Across any message board on the net there are those who blindly post comments such as "Apple Sucks". For the most part, these are people who have never used a Mac, and therefore have no basis for posting their "opinion".

As mentioned above, and it's really not a cliche - once you use a Mac, you won't want any part of a Windows based machine. Yes, the machines generally cost more than a PC. That's normally the crux of the PC vs Apple argument. The difference is that the Mac comes loaded with USEFUL software, not the garbage typically packed into a PC.

Considering that you can now run Windows on your Apple computer, the barrier to switching is now virtually non existant. There is a reason so many Apple users are so passionate about their machines (like me). Buy a new MacBook and see why everyone says OSX is so far superior to WinXP. If you don't like it (which I highly doubt) you'll still have a kick-ass piece of hardware that can still run Windows.