01-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #43
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman335 View Post
Thanks guy. and Congrats to you too Dkhan23. Can't wait to get myself into a m3!

MSD seems the way to go to bring down the monthly payments. The only question I have is that is there any way BMW can take away the security deposit or do they HAVE to give it back? They can use that cash to pay off any damages, excess miles, etc at the end of the lease, correct?

So what the dealership told me is that I need to pay about 4 security deposits of $850 dollars each to bring down the monthly payments by $50.

Also, does the MSD effect the buyout value of the car at all? Since I am paying lower monthly payments, I am paying less on the car, so wouldnt the buyout value go up?
I spoke with BMW NA Finance before I put down my MSD and they said they can't simply take the security deposit away, but don't quote me on this. Give them a call yourself for peace of mind. I put the max down to lower my mf. which does not affect your principal, only how much you're charged for your interest rate.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0