View Single Post
      11-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #63
///Matthew
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3, 1999 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post
Are you nuts? If I could re-order my AW E92, I would've ordered Santorini. The color is phenomenal. I fell in love with that shade of blue when I saw a Porsche 911 Turbo in that color. Congrats on your color choice!

Both my my M3's were deemed total losses due to flood damage inflicted by Sandy's storm surge (where I live is surrounded by the bay). I was beyond happy with my E92 M3 and loved it in Alpine White. I had just received a stud conversion, spacers, and KW Sleeve Kit a couple of days before the storm hit. Thankfully, none of which had been installed yet. I was also JUST about to purchase a set of Work Meister S1 3pc wheels from a friend to "complete" the car from an aesthetic standpoint. I guess I'm just bothered that I never got to finish the car they way I had envisioned it. I just really loved AW, but I do not want to try to rebuild the exact same car, I want a "new" car.

I've never seen Santorini in person, and it seems to look different in every picture, so I'm just a bit hesitant still. I had my dealership submit MCB in addition to SB to have as a backup color. I'm sure I won't change the color at this point, but it's tough having not seen it in person.

2013 Santorini Blue M3
1999 Estoril Blue M3
mfatuation.com
Appreciate 0