View Single Post
      02-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #92
drchuck72
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 Coupe

I got my LMB M3 in October 2010. It is an 09 that was imported from the US. Got it with 7800 miles. Pretty much loaded except for extended Leather.

Bone stock when I got it (actually, there are 15mm and 12mm spacers on the car in this picture)

In my driveway with my old E46 before it went back off lease

As it was in the fall before putting on winter rolling stock. Mods include OEM CF Splitters and Competition Spoiler, GC Coilover Conversion Kit, Volk LE37T (with 15mm spacers up front - wheels were from my E46), matte black gills and grills and color matched reflectors. I have since installed my VRS type II style JL diffuser and had the reflector delete done (actually, I had to have my front bumper along with my driver's front fender, driver's headlight and fender liner replaced due to an unfortunate encounter with a 2005 Honda Civic - he turned left in front of me. Totally unavoidable. Deemed 100% his fault) to get the Eurobumper look. I also have new side mirror covers with CF in M5 pattern, LCI tails and RAC RG63s (street) and Advan RS Dark Gunmetal (track). Come spring, once all this is installed and the car is properly washed and detailed, I will take new pics.

I love my LeMans Blue M3. The color really pops. It is a rare bird amongst all the white, black and grey.