Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPe90M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freiheit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPe90M3 View Post
Kbb is inaccurate. I dont think it understands the market of these cars. Kbb sats 31k
Kelley knows the business better than most people here, I would think. They track everything from auction to retail sell-through to private sales.

People want Kelley to agree with their own perceptions - the seller wants KBB to show a high price, buyers want to see a low one. Your friends car would be $38k here, and I'm in one of the highest markets. In Utah? A few months back there was a 2013 ZCP with less than 5k miles that sat at a Utah dealer for 6 months. I pointed someone here to that car and they got it cheap. Your buddy would be doing great at $35k if he didn't mind sitting on it for a year. Figure $31-33k realistically. It depends on how fast he wants out.
Definitely understand that. I just think its hard to get an accurate value on cars with these cars with this low mileage. Its also the only AW/black and fox red 6speed on the market right now, so i think thats why he's trying to get such a pretty penny. Im trying to put the car out of my mind because i feel like an idiot paying so much for it. But god, dis I fall in love with that car when I went to see it.
I'm in love with this little guy, cars that are over priced? Not so much.
LMAO. Cute little guy. Im in love with this guy too.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0